I know I’ve already read Harry Potter. But I’m signing up for this challenge so I can read them AGAIN and hopefully on ebook (if Pottermore can get its act together. We’ll see…)
The challenge is pretty simple – Read all 7 HP books next year. But there’s more!
- Discussion questions each month
- Create a post talking about each book after you finish (any topic) or just update your kickoff post after each book
- Be sure to leave the relevant links in each linky to be entered into the drawings for prizes.
- Read at least one book per month, starting in January. If you do this you will be done well before September, which is when you can join me at Potter Con 2012, the first online HP conference!
- Each month, I will have a new linky on my blog where you can come to post your reviews/discussions of each book you have read. These will correspond with that month’s book (Jan. = Sorcerer’s Stone, Feb. = Chamber of Secrets, and so on).
- In addition, I will post discussion questions about each book that you can answer on your blog, or in the comments of that post.
- Watch the corresponding movie at the end of each book, and experience them with a fresh new viewpoint.
- Tweet with me throughout the year! #2012HPRC