Do you have things you’d like to do on your blog that you haven’t managed to get to in forever? The nitty-gritty things like social icons, cleaning up your sidebar, adding plugins etc. Then join Bloggiesta and get them all done. I’m also hoping to learn some things from more experienced bloggers.
Here’s my to-do list:
- Add stats since GFC has gone away – like a hit-counter and a feedburner chicklet with my number of subscribers. And maybe a bloggoversary one, too. Find out what other stats people display on their blogs.
- Add Twitter follower button that shows how many twitter followers I have.
- Expand my follow icons to include tumblr and email. Learn the html required to do this.
- Add WordPress plugins like cacheing, seo, social bookmarking, login protection, comment system, backup, maintanence, URL management, and contact me. That….could take awhile.
- Look into apps for my facebook page. I don’t know if I’ll find anything easy and worth adding to my page, but we’ll see :)
Not too bad, huh? I should be able to do all that in three days, right? :D