I want to start a new guest post feature and I’m calling it Series Theories. I thought it would be a fun way to talk about books and get to know some of the great bloggers out there.
If you want to sign up to write a guest post for the Series Theories feature email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how it works:
For your guest post, you’ll pick a book that hasn’t been released yet and write what you think will happen in that book OR you can pick a book you’ve already read and talk about how it was different from your expectations. You could pick Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and tell us how it was different from what you thought would really happen. You could pick Insurgent by Veronica Roth and tell us what your inner fangirl wants to happen. You could pick Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer and tell us what you think would never happen in a million years (like Bella gets pregnant and has a baby and Jacob finally finds true love – Seriously, I wrote that as a crazy theory before it came out.) It can be anything! I think it’s going to be a lot of fun and I can’t wait to see what you guys think.
At the end of the post you can also tell us about yourself and your blog. It can be what books you like to read, what features you do, your favorite hobbies, your pet peeves etc.
So email me and sign up!
Here’s a Series Theories post I wrote in case you’re wondering what it will look like.
My Series Theories for Destined by Aprilynne Pike
I love trying to predict what is going to happen in a book. I thought it would be fun to write down my theories – from the realistic to the crazy – and see if I’m right when I read the book.
The book I picked is:
Destined by Aprilynne Pike (Wings #4)
*Spoilers for the first three books in the series*
This book just came out yesterday. I loved the first three books in this series and I’m really excited to read the last one! Here’s what I think will happen:
- Tamani and Laurel will finally get together. I mean, they better. Her human boyfriend, whatever his name was, needs to find someone else. Don’t get me wrong – he’s cute and an awesome friend, but he’s not Tamani.
- Klea is bad. I know it. She’s been ambiguous through the whole series, but I’ve always thought she was on the dark side.
- Yuki is playing the misguided teenager, but I don’t trust her…
- Epic battles in Avalon. Puny humans may die.
- I hope we find out more about turning fairies into potions. I think this will turn out to be big.
- My crazy theory – Avalon is destroyed and Laurel teaches all the fairies how to live like humans. All the vegetarian fairies create a second hippie movement world wide.
If you haven’t read Destined yet, I want to hear your theories! The crazy ones, the fangirl’s dream come true or your prophecies of what you think will really happen. (Use your inner eye…..). Or if you have read it – Team Tamani or Team David? No spoilers for Destined :)