But what is it?!
We are going to clean up our blogs like mighty warriors and scream “NAAACHOOOOOOO” while we are doing it.
Not really. I mean, you can if you want. I’m totally going to. But Bloggiesta is really your chance to:
- spiff up your blog
- try something new on your blog, fix something, add something or delete something
- catch up on reviews, Google Reader, email, or anything else that’s out of control
- work and party together with other bloggers
- learn new things from blogging experts
- join several mini challenges and win prizes
- have fun for three days blogging and connecting with your blogging friends!
- And scream NAAACHOOOOO (but only if you want to)
You can sign up here.
You don’t have to post your to-do list to sign up – just make a quick post to spread the word. But I’m going to post my to-do list today and maybe you guys can talk me out of some of these things…I think a lot of these are still hanging around from the LAST bloggiesta.
My Bloggiesta To-Do List
(It looks expensive)
- Change my Goodreads Currently Reading widget to match the style of my sidebar. I have no clue how to do this.
- Create drop down menus. I’m pretty sure I know how to do this, but they will probably look ugly. It’s my goal to make them work AND look pretty.
- Shelve on Goodreads all the books I’ve gotten from all 36+ of my Mailbox Posts and upload the pictures I’ve taken of my kindle covers to Amazon (WHY DO I EVEN WANT TO DO THIS GUYS? Someone talk me out of it)
- Add reviews to Rated Reads
- Write about 5 posts and schedule them ahead.
- SEO my book reviews (also a to-do leftover from last bloggiesta)
Nacho: Leftovers. Enjoy.
Señor Ramon: There is no flavor. There are no spices. Where are the chips?
Nacho: Somebody stole them.
Señor Ramon: Did you not tell them that they were the Lord’s chips?
Nacho: I was trying to!
-from the movie Nacho Libre
That’s it! Hope you join us for Bloggiesta. There are mini-challenges and giveaways. I learned a lot last time and got a ton of stuff done.