Here’s the resolutions I set for 2016. I highlighted in Green if I actually accomplished it, Orange if I worked on it, and Red if I didn’t do it.
- Review all the books I’ve read. I didn’t do all of them, but I really focused on reviews and I hope I can finish this project this year.
- SEO all of my book reviews. I got about halfway done at the writing retreat. It’s been making a difference in my traffic so yay!
- Write more discussion posts. I wrote a few but I mostly wrote book reviews. That’s ok with me.
- Have reading lists posts.
- Reply to all comments.
- Find new blogs to follow.
- Write new release posts. I switched my focus to Instagram as well this year so while I didn’t do these things on my blog, I did do them on Instagram.
- Read a 1000+ page book. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Read with a candle. I also journal while I burn one too :) I love candles!
- Get back into the routine of reading a classic then a YA then a classic then a YA etc. I did read some classics last year, but not as many as I’d like.
- Read nutrition books. I read two. I read some better ones in 2017 so far just in January.
- Lost weight. I lost 20 pounds!
- Get in the habit of exercising. I do yoga regularly and I love it! :)
- Write in my journal every Sunday. I’m trying to write in my journal daily this year.
- Be on time to church
- Go to the temple once a month
- Have a Harry Potter party. Not only did we have a fun party to watch the movies, we also ended up having a birthday party as well :)
- Continue small holiday traditions. I got kinda lazy doing this. I’m going to try doing some fun things this year.
- Do chores and homework with them after dinner.
- Family day every Saturday. It actually changed to Sunday, but we play board games together almost every week.
- Give them space.
- Quiet time. It got hard to do this towards the end of the year, but I would go out almost once a week to blog or shop.
- Get out of debt. Still working on it, but we made great progress!
- Try writing. I did try it. Not for me right now. My blog and journal are the kind of writing that make me happy right now.
- Date night every week. It’s hard to find the time, but I’m going to try to get more dates in this year.