Today I have my first guest blogger for Series Theories! I’m so excited to have the lovely Kathryn from Clean Teen Fiction!
I love trying to predict what is going to happen in a book. I thought it would be fun to have some of my blogger friends write down their theories for any book – from the realistic to the crazy – and see if they’re right when it comes out!
Kathryn’s Series Theories for Reached by Ally Condie
The book I picked is Reached by Ally Condie. (Matched #3) *Spoilers ahead for the first two books in this series :)*
Since this is the last book of the series I predict that we’ll get a lot of answers.
- According to the beautiful covers, Cassia will finally break free from restraints and be able to “reach” her destiny by her own choices.
- Will Cassia and Ky be together or torn apart? I think the ending will be happy with the two together. I wish Xander could find someone, but I’m afraid he’ll still be in love with Cassia.
- We’ll get more of Xander’s background story since some of the chapters will be his POV. He’s been hiding a lot from Cassia. We’ll get a chance to see how smart and cunning he can be.
- With Xander and Cassia and others in the Rising on the inside, we’ll learn more about the Society. Who is really making all the decisions, and what are their weaknesses?
- The society will be taken down or at least majorly changed. People will be given choices again.
- For something heart wrenching, I’m afraid Indie might be killed doing something heroic or maybe Cassia’s dad. I hope not though. I especially hope Bram is safe at the end.
Great theories, Kathryn! I’m really excited to read from Xander’s view, too. And I totally think that Ky and Cassia will end up together. :)
I asked Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction a few questions about herself and her blog. It’s one of my favorite blogs and I read it every day. Be sure to check it out!
Hi Kathryn! What is your favorite book?
There are so many books I love! Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren is my favorite, the whole series actually.
What is your favorite song?
My favorite song changes pretty often with whatever is current on the radio. Right now What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction is my favorite pop song and A Woman Like You by Lee Brice is my favorite country song.
Where are you from, and what do you love about living there?
I’m from the Dallas/ Fort Worth Area in the great state of Texas! I live in a small town outside of the metro. I love that I get to drive by a field of sheep every day taking my son to school.
Tell us what makes your blog unique.
I feature “clean” teen fiction, books without sex or excessive language. Since there are a lot of definitions out there on what’s a clean book I have content ratings at the end of my reviews to let everyone make their own decisions.
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you want to do a guest post for this feature, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org