Sci-FI November 2014
- What: Sci-Fi Month is a month-long blog event, that Rinn from Rinn Reads hosted for the first time last year, created to celebrate everything amazing about science fiction! From TV shows to movies, books to comics, and everything else in between, it is intended to help science fiction lovers share their love and passion for this genre and its many, many fandoms.
- Where: At Oh, the Books!
- When: For the whole month of November
- What: Join local author, Brandon Mull, for a reading and signing of his new book, Rogue Knight, the second book in the Five Kingdoms series.
- Where: The King’s English Bookshop, 1511 S 1500 E, Salt Lake City, Utah
- When: Tuesday, November 25 at 7:00 pm
- What: Jessica Day George signs her new bookThursdays with the Crown (Tuesdays at the Castle Series #3).
- Where: University Crossings Plaza Barnes and Noble, 330 East 1300 South, Orem, UT
- When: Saturday November 22, 2014 6:00 PM
- [14 Oct] Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch ★★★
- [16 Oct] Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple ★★★★★
- [21 Oct] Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board by Bethany Hamilton ★★★
- [23 Oct] The Story of My Life by Helen Keller ★★★★
- [30 Oct] Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff ★★★★
- [1 Oct] Reading Queue October
- [3 Oct] October Bookish Events and Wrap-Up
- [6 Oct] Top 5 New Books for October 2014
- [9 Oct] Laini Taylor Book Signing
- [17 Oct] Flashback Friday: Welcome to the First Class You Will Ever Fail
- [24 Oct] Book Discussion: Where’d You Go, Bernadette
- [28 Oct] My Dream Job
- [29 Oct] NaNoWriMo